- We accept bridal consignments daily – however, please give us a call before coming in to make sure we are prepared to look through your items.
- Please bring in clean, laundered items on hangers. Please pre-sort your items - we cannot accept items in questionable condition (excessive wrinkles, rips, stains, missing buttons, odor, etc.).
- The consignment period is one year. After that time, items are no longer active on your account and may be donated to local charities.
- If you would like unsold items back, please let us know within the consignment period and we will pull them for you. We can store pulled items for no more than one month.
- Bridal consignors receive 50% of the selling price in cash/check. The money is worth 10% more as store credit.
- Consignors are responsible for contacting Dirt Chic to check on the status of their items and accounts.
- Dirt Chic will set the price of items. Feel free to provide us with information that may help us determine prices – eg. original receipts, age of items, etc. Also, if you are hoping to earn a certain amount of money on your consignment items, please let us know before you leave the items, as we may not be able to meet your expectations. Our prices tend to be lower than the industry standard; we are committed to making quality clothing affordable to everyone.
- Dirt Chic may reduce the price of items if found to be soiled or damaged.
- Dirt Chic is not responsible for lost or stolen items - unfortunately, items are occasionally shop-lifted. It is an inherent risk of consigning, and we do not reimburse consignors for those items.
Items we accept:
~ Bridal accessories (veils, clutches, hair clips, jewelry, gloves, head pieces)
~ Bow ties